A vacation to discover the secrets of how to make fresh pasta, and explore our cellars and our museums.
Suggestions for customers staying a minimum of 5/6 nights:
- A day to discover Florence. For the evening possibility to book a dinner at a restaurant in the area or to participate in a social dinner in a private home.
- A day dedicated to Chianti Classico with a visit to Badia a Passignano, Greve in Chianti, Panzano, Castellina and Radda in Chianti. We can help you to reserve a guided tour of the Castello di Albola with wine tasting.
- Siena and Monteriggioni. For the evening possibility to book a typical Tuscan trattoria, a few kilometers from the Hotel.
- A day dedicated to the secrets of a dish of our tradition: take part in a cooking class specializing in fresh pasta-making with lunch based on spaghetti, ravioli, tagliatelle. The recipe book and certificate will be given to the participants. In the afternoon we suggest you visit San Gimignano and its towers.
- Guided visit to the cellars of the Castello di Monsanto, with wine tasting, then continuing to discover Volterra and Certaldo.
For more information call us or email us a email@example.com